Ad for a 1963 SR2
Seen on Race-Cars.com
DescriptionThis is an extremely original example of the U.S.
produced sports racer. The car has superb history including an SCCA
National Championship. In period, the car ran with Osca, Ford and Datsun
engines, providing a number of interesting possibilities for historic
configuration. A good selection of spares are offered with the car.
HistorySCCA National Championship car. Period powerplants employed
included; Osca, Ford, and Datsun engines.
Recent Competition HistoryThe car is in the condition in which it
ran the 1969 Daytona Nationals.
- original wiring still in place
- Hewland in unit with gearbox
- fiberglass, in a period red, white, and blue paint scheme
- The car has the long nose bodywork, having originally been supplied with
the short nose body
- aluminum spaceframe
- Dampers: Armstrong knob adjustable
- Front Suspension: dual wishbone, coil over
- Rear Suspension: top link, dual trailing rods, lower reversed
wishbone, coil over
- Steering: rack and pinion
- Brakes: 4 wheel disk, Girling alloy calipers
- Wheels: Bobsy mags
- two seats
- old 5 point harness
Serial Number: 2645
Price: $30,000 /Offers/Trades