GP Roadster for CSR
The Thunder Roadster should bring back many memories for people who experienced first-hand open-wheel racing during the '50s and '60s while offering younger fans a racecar that
not only looks fast, but also goes fast. Just like the Legends and Bandolero Cars, the Thunder Roadster is made up of the same winning tradition that has propelled the Legends and
Bandolero Cars to the front of spec races. The open-cockpit car utilizes a sprint car-type roll cage to protect the driver, and wide sidepods have been included in the design for
The Thunder Roadster also features a driver-friendly long wheelbase that will be a great asset for road racing in addition to competing on asphalt and dirt ovals. An open
cockpit gives fans a great view of the driver at work, as well as great visibility for the driver.
Listed in the March 2004 edition of SportsCar magazine.
- Chassis construction: tube frame.
- Body construction: fiberglass.
- Engine: Sealed Yamaha 1250cc.
- Front Suspension: Coilover.
- Rear Suspension: Coilover.
- Shocks: Bilstein.
- Springs: 150lbs. through 375lbs.
- Wheels: 15" x 8".
- Brakes: Four Wheel Disc.
- Gearbox: 5-speed Sequential.
- Anti-Roll Bars:
- Instrumentation: Autometer.
- Special Features: All new adaptation of Thunder Roadster. Can run oval tracks with or without bodywork change.
- Changes for 2004: None.
- Price: $15,995 (complete)
600 Racing, Inc.
5245 NC 49 South
Harrisburg, NC 28075
fax (704) 455-3820